Integrated Project Management Office
- Gain insight into the organization’s current capability through the analysis of its current processes and systems in relation to the PMO Appraisal Criteria.
- Find suggestions on improvements (correct weaknesses that generate business risks) that are most beneficial to the organization through the Biz Interface solutions.
- Quantify the benefits for the adoption of Biz Interface and provide the implementation plan vis-à-vis the risks and maturity targets.
Bizinterface Goal Ratings are unique and specific to Bizinterface System Integration Concept, unlike documents or tools-based concept that most of the maturity levels follow, like CMMI and OPM3:
Rating 1. Common Processes
Having processes that are commonly understood and practiced, but weak to predict, poor to control and primarily reactive.
Rating 2. Meaningful:
Processes are meaningful, serving the written Business goals and targets that are realigned (at least) on an annual basis. Processes are planned, documented, performed, monitored, and controlled at the project level. Often are also reactive.
Rating 3. Real Time:
The work performed is in Real time and removes extra time required to communicate prior to performing the work. Processes, standards, procedures, are in real time and defined at the organizational level. Proactive.
Rating 4. Efficient:
All process steps are thought of, and any redundant steps that consumes unnecessary hours of work from the resources be removed. By redundant it means, if anyone within the business or an externally hired company has once done it, should not be done again by another person in any form throughout various processes.
Rating 5. Knowledge Production:
All processes are serving to create business knowledge that are:
1. produced to ensure intelligent present use of process.
2. recorded for the future use.
3. presented at the right place of use to remove human error.
4. used to educate the team and human capacities.
We carry knowledge for you whether you are a new organization, or a well-seasoned one. No organization has the knowledge base that we do.
Bizinterface is the solution for all organizations to communicate messages, which are integrated to their business and projects, either those messages are Request for Information (RFI), Site Instructions (SI), Risks, Tasks, Issues, document sharing, calendar events.
When you plan projects for your organization, how do you plan Resource Engagement? How do you do resource loading? Bizinterface has a unique HR planning and tracking mechanism integrating timesheets with it. With the integrated system, there is no extra work required, no more than what you are already performing. That is creativity!
Organizational Strategy and Portfolio Management
Bizinterface is not merely a software. We are a strategic partner! We will establish your organizational Strategy and Portfolio Management with you on Bizinterface.